15th March 2020.
At this time, and as always, our priority remains the wellbeing of our clients and our team – and our clinics remain open to offer our treatment and support to our clients.
Bayberry is following all new public health advice, alongside our normal clinical procedures. We have added additional measures that we believe are sensible precautions to do everything we can to protect the health and wellbeing of our clients, staff and environments. Some of our new measures are noted below:
- We want you to be able to arrange your treatment with confidence, without concern about changing circumstances. Therefore, you will be able to suspend or postpone your treatment, at any time and for any reason, even if it’s already begun.
- For aftercare clients, we have introduced a weekly phone catch up service with the team. If you’d like to be included, please call your usual number to join this service.
- Therapy and clinical care continues as usual and admissions are being arranged as normal. All clients are being asked screening questionnaires to continue to protect the wellbeing of all. If you’d like to know more, please call Mel on 0800 690 6366.
- For clients wishing to see the facilities but preferring not to travel, we’re offering a same day ‘video’ tour – we will walk you around ‘virtually’ the facilities on offer, from your smartphone. Again, please call Mel on 0800 690 6366 and she’ll be happy to assist.
- We’ve lifted all personal phone use restrictions and activated continuous WiFi use, to allow clients to keep in touch with friends and family regularly.
More information on COVID-19 and the advice of the Chief Medical Officer and the UK government can be found here https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/department-of-health-and-social-care
Our entire team remains committed to supporting clients and their families, as wellness is prioritised throughout our nation.